Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Literatura Inesperada (1)

I fought the law.
The law won.

(The Crickets, mais reconhecida na versão dos The Clash)



Gravity always wins.

(Radiohead)



I know it's stupid, I just got to see it for myself.
I'm in the corner watching you kiss her, I'm right over here, why can't you see me?
Im giving it my all, but I'm not the girl you're taking home.
I keep dancing on my own.

(Robyn)



All I want in life's a little bit of love to take the pain away.
Getting strong today, a giant step each day.

(Spiritualized)



Loneliness, only taking a place of a friend.

(El Perro del Mar)



I love you from the bottom of my pencil case.

(The Beautiful South)



"Under the X in Texas is where you'll find me, it's where I'll be, singing out the songs, warnin' the world of the perils to come.
With a cloud by day and a cloud by night.
Forced out of 'The Garden Of Earthly Delights'.
And one by one the states will know as they crumble like Jericho, from Canada to Mexico that Texas is the rock to lift you up when the words collide, with the angels to guard and the angels to guide, upon this truth you can rely, so take two steps toward Texas tonight.
For the sheep shall flock to the call of that mighty Texas rock singing: Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light, to rule, to guard and to guide."

(Lift to Experience)

(Impossível de conseguir audio ou vídeo, recolho algo com afinidade)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lhvX-Ba5kc&feature=related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home